* Admire the amazing collection of Mesoamerican Art and History at the National Museum of Anthropology
* Enjoy visiting ancient cities of Olmec, Mayan, Zapotec, Totonac, Huastec, Tarasco, Mixtec and Aztec located within the rainforest, on mountain tops and near the ocean.
Colonial Art & History
* Visit World Heritage structures ranging from the 1500's founded by the earliest Mendicant Orders that came on the spiritual conquest to the New World
* Awesome Baroque Masterpieces of the 1600's and 1700's with iconography to interest scholars and amateurs alike
Modern and Contemporary Art
Marvel at seeing in real-life the famous murals of:
* Jose Clemente Orozco at the Cabañas Hospice
* Diego Rivera's at the National Board of Education
* Great oils by Rufino Tamayo, Frida Kahlo
* Vibrant contemporary works by Francisco Toledo, Sergio Hernandez…etc.
Meet some of the Great Masters of Mexican Folk Art in their homes and studios making ethnic jewelry, colorful woodcarvings, natural-colored Zapotec rugs, beautiful embroidered textiles, extraordinary pottery, etc.
* UNESCO awarded the denomination of Immaterial World Heritage for its masterful suspension of flavors
* Gourmet Magazine praises Mexican cuisine from Oaxaca, Yucatan, Veracruz
* Sample great dishes from Mexico's top chefs or take a cooking class to learn their secrets
The Audubon Society classifies Mexico as one of the richest regions of Latin America for its migration of the Monarch Butterflies and its diversity of birds with over 600 species, over 40 endemic to the region,and an extensive biodiversity of flora too!