This is a small archaeological site but very important historically. It was excavated in 1965 by Dr. Ignacio Bernal and the evidence found proves that this city was occupied uninterruptedly from 750 B.C. to 1000 A.D. There are numerous stone carvings that show ball players in action with balls in their hands and dressed in fine outfits. Also of interest is a well preserved ball court to visit.
Entrance Fee: Open daily from 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.